Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My RAM is dying...

i got two pieces of RAM in my desktop, 256mb and 512mb. and now the 512 is dying...my computer would reboot somehow 5mins - 30mins after bootup.

It's fucking annoying that the little guy is standing but the big one is falling. If the one dying is the 256, i would plug it off and smash it into pieces without hesitating or mercy.

Sigh, so, right now I'm using my sis's "next generation" computer. I think she has bought this giant 1~2 years ago where the config is still powerful today. "Intel Inside"...wtf

i feel my fingers getting hard again. yesterday i can play a 3-5-3-5 smoothly but not today...but i have started playing my own bassline. yesterday i modify the practice tab a bit to make it my own tab.(I have been learning this in my 22 yrs academic life...modify others work and take it as my own work...hey, i'm still doing the same business...modify a downloaded source code and pretending its my own work...) but what I mean my own bassline right now is, I open up the score of Suede's coming up, "luckily" it only got the melody, chord and guitar tab.So what i did was of playing the root of each chord in rhythm i think kind of match the melody or sound nice with the last bar(i don't even need to read the score for the melody, i can do it in my brain, i'm fucking family with all the songs in this album).

play it several times and start adding some ornamentation like change the rhythm a bit of use some 2nd or 3rd or 5th to replace some notes in the line. Sounds not bad.

AND I'M FUCKINGLY HAVING FUN!!!

that's what I'm talking about. Playing an instrutment is fun for me. That's the main point. I'm not 18 or 22. It's too late to do a "Mr John-Thunder Fingers-Entwistle". I don't really a John Enwistle wannabe or Yoshihito Onda(ex. Judy and Mary) imitator, I'm just having fun with my Washburn XB120(mention the modelsounds ho ging!!).

Sigh, but i still think that first of all i have to smooth my left hand...for those rhythmic things are not important in terms of practice. those easy rhythm is nothing to me. I do it all when i learnt organ and I'm kind of strong in that part.

you know what? I can win all the rhythm games in Raymond rabbits party for the first time. Even the fucking difficult one, piece of cake to me.

it's 00:45 now, let me play another 40-50mins and have a nice sleep...It's Wedseday(I can't spell this, it doesn't look correct)!!! Weekend is coming!! WFTPFC vs HK08 is coming!! My fucking Salary is coming!!!!!!

No comments:

Copyright 林記 ever and forever

Feel free to distribute with the following copyright message attached:

Writtien by YH Lam. Original Posted at www.yickhong.blogspot.com

wibiya widget