Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bye Bye Nagai Yume

The Funniest thing is how it conincidently matches the whole day.

The story began at the morning, the very first of many times today I started to play Nagai Yume. The song is so fresh, so enjoyable, just imagine a sweet angel bringing you out of storm. It really reminds me the good old days of Judy and Mary. YUKI's vocal is so powerful and high pitch with an absolute cutie quality. In terms of the power, she certainly matches her top form in JAM which she seldom has reached the same in her solo career. The arrangement and the music is never a JAM song however. As the music core(synth pop stuff with strong dance beat) is never the same but the texture and atmosphere is just so JAM. Funny, energetic and enjoyable with such a thick texture with loads of little tricks to make variation. It's so JAM on the top level and YUKI's vocal in toppest level of the sweet sound wall as usual.

Okay. This afternoon Shing and me were talking about the action "Pretend Sentimental" and "Pretend love hurts" then go out to eat and woohoo the day after. We aslo talked about the "let go" and "last punch" things. It's all about him, not about me however, woohoo, I betray him once again! Set him up!

After the dinner, I sat in front of my fucking Desktop as usual. No one talked to me, even Seven Cylinder seems uninterested to talk with me tonight. Another unluckest thing was my sister unusually bath early. To be truth my favourite bathing hour is 22:30. The fuckest thing is this is also my dad's favourite hour. The fucker than fuckest thing is he always placed his clothes in bathroom as a notice that the place is taken. You know what? my mum also does this but only when the bathroom has been taken. My dad does it when the bathroom is empty and he is on his favourite TV show(he can't live without the TV set). It certainly pointless to go along with this so usually I would just ignore his clothes and start bathing and I like to start between 22:15-22:29, just right before HIS SHOWS(ATV boring drama) finished(I'm not a good son, I know). But today my sister took the bathroom at 22:15, which meant she would finished somehow like 23:00-23:1x! And certainly I could not be the next, my dad would take it. Okay, it's not my day. So I went back my room and started reading.

When I tell you I'm reading, it means I'm laying down at my bed and read. Bed is important to a rebellious naive rock'n'roll adoring boy. There's where you start your revolution. "So I start a revolution from my bed" - Noel Gallangher took this from John Lennon. Your bed is your only home for yourself(not your toilet, other people use it too) and where you can always isolate yourself from the world, especially your parents, the authority. So that's the place you can always be free and start your revolution from your bed that have your brain in your head.

So, I fell into sleep and had a dream. This dream is not the nagai yume. The nagai yume is what this dream is about. I woke up at 00:53 or something. I hardly remember a damn thing in this dream. But when I was reading seven cylinder's message, all the details about the dream flashed back. The dream was so strong, which I could easily interpret out the meaning I truely believe right now.(I'm kind of strong at sorting out those metaphor things)

Everything has an end. When it comes to the end you should just end it and let go. Just make it as a memory and not a haunting. All the eaters around us have the ability to let go. Just as I said, they could pretend sentimental and his world is ended heartbreakingly when the girl left. The day after they grab another girl(s) and have a great woohoo mood and talking about who is better. We hates eaters but that re-born skill is something we may have to learn.

Pointless to let a meaningless memory haunting you for several years, huh? Time to end.

YUKI's best single cover

No comments:

Copyright 林記 ever and forever

Feel free to distribute with the following copyright message attached:

Writtien by YH Lam. Original Posted at www.yickhong.blogspot.com

wibiya widget