Sunday, July 08, 2007

100 ?

1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
No Tai Chi this time...ummm....yes law! held hands law! 8-|

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I don't think so. Probably I would get shot in my chest and have my head blown off. Happy?

3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Usually i don't. The last time i did as i can remember, it's the match real madrid won the la liga title and i slept in the couch before half time.

4. Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
I don't like milk.

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
There's no such thing in my world.

6. Do you like somebody right now?
Sure, non-stop in my life. yea...

7. Are you a fast typer?
Not bad, as u know, I'm a programmer and my work is keep thinking and typing. And i like to write in computer.

10. Who can you always turn to?
It's a difficult question...i don't know. as least not my parents right now.

11. when was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
everynight.

12. Do you knock on wood?
I don't really understand this question...

13. Are you drinking anything right now?
No.

14. Do you think you’re attractive?
No, not a chance.

17. What do you want for Christmas?
See my wish list and buy me one or two please.

18. Do you know the muffin man?
Nope.

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
How could i know?

20. Who wrote the book of love?
I don't know that book.

21. Have you ever flown a kite?
Once and only once as i canremember.

22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
should be f.2 or something.

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
I have tried to give it a check...but the UI of the damn phone is just too bad...sorry, i don't quite know how to check it....

25. Have you ever asked for a horse?
no, sorry

26. Plans for tomorrow?
get up at 7:30, rush to KCR and do something so that i could get my salary at the end of this month.

27. What’s your middle name?
Yick...isn't it?

28. Missing someone right now?
Sure.

29. When was the last time you told someone you love them?
I'm not pk san and i have never done anything flirting around with all kind of girls or suddenly told my friends I love them all. I should say I never tell people I love them. I only tell one person up to now.

30. What was the last sport you played?
do sleeping a sport?

31. How are you feeling today?
Boring and frustrating. Short Shing cancelled the sentimental animals meeting and pk jeff has to work in sunday(it's horrible). I have not been noticed in advanced and lost the chance and time to have a new plan. Now I'm just on99 at home, pick up my bass and play and do this stupid questionaire.

32. What did you do today?
I have just told u some. more of that is having spaghetti as lunch. watched the match brazil vs chile. Nothing more, good sunday.

33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
no, no one would notice me in school... I have been fucking with a class teacher somehow but i was just an on9 student to her. It's pretty frustrating when u think about it. Some really pk guys were regarded as smart and mature students and u guys playing silly games and did nothing in class were on99. Anyway, I'm having my own life and who cares a teacher teaching for living?

34. What are you looking forward to?
Well...maybe a macau tour? i don't know. the merry widow was done :P

35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah, I did. I have crawled through a window in my classroom with "Uncle"(apparently a nickname) just because the fucking door was stucked.

37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
No way.

38. Can you handle the truth?
I hate lies and I hate to lie. As least it's a truth.

39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
What's green eggs? I don't care about food that much anyway.

40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?
Wallet, Discman and my cell phone

41. Any cool scars?
Well, no. Somehow I got a basketball in my face and my glasses gave me a shallow cut between my eyes and nose. This came closest but in the end the scar gone with nothing left.

42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
I think u have asked this already.

45. How often do you talk on the phone?
A bit, recently.

46.Do you talk to yourself?
only when i'm working...programming, to be precise.

47. Is there something you want that you can’t have?
See my wish list at your right hand side.

48. Three things about the opposite gender that you first notice?
Eyes, height...well, i'm so sorry that I'm not a gentleman(hypocritical) as pk san.

49. Who are you thinking about right now?
yea, i'm focusing on this questionaire and i don't have spare time to think. Ask me when i'm free to think.

50. Who did you last hug?
so you see, that's what u really care.

52. Where is your cell phone?
my bed.

53. What was the last thing you ate?
spaghetti.

54. Favorite Color?
it's hard to pick...if u want me to pick it might be yellow as i'm pretending to be a die hard bvb fan. but the point is it seems i didn't have anything in yellow...not even a t-shirt....the david bowie one is yelow-ish orange...so...

55. Last movie in theaters you watched?
Cashback

56. What song do you currently hear?
I don't know...maybe I can see for miles by the who...I'm practising the bassline...it's not really complicated, just a syncopation in chorus made me a bit confused...but the point is i can't play in the tempo of the original. practice, practice, practice!

57. What do you want?
Happiness.

59. What TV show are you watching?
on a black screen is on.

60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A unknown woman has called to find my mum. And my mum was not home.

No comments:

Copyright 林記 ever and forever

Feel free to distribute with the following copyright message attached:

Writtien by YH Lam. Original Posted at www.yickhong.blogspot.com

wibiya widget