Monday, October 02, 2006

untitled

I feel fxcking horrible today. I don't know why but just feel that shitie. Logically I have had a happy weekend. Tai Po played a fine match and I have experienced the "hell home stadium effect" at Saturday. Raul scored again and I have a long long sleep at Sunday. Some stupid movies which I'm fond of at Monday.

But I still feel like a shit. Sigh, I'm clueless.

Tai Po played quite a fine match. The three new foreign players did help the team a lot. Not only their skills but they also helped the other players building up their confidence. Now, I can see the chance of Tai Po to grab "some points".

Evolution, umm, that's what I mean a stupid movie. Yea, it's only another stupid movie(but i like it). A movie with Sean-Willam Scott! What could you expect? He is definitely the definitive "stupid superficial white guy" actor. Umm...but you still have Julianne Moore and David Duchovny. But it doesn't help and the movie is still stupid. And I like it.....

This one is not my favourite, not even high ranked in my list of Cranberries. but i have just listened it once and it still quite a nice song.

I Can't be with You
by The Cranberries

Lying in my bed again
And I cry cos youre not here
Crying in my head again
And I know that its not clear
Put your hands, put your hands
Inside my face and see that its just you
But its bad and its mad
And its making me sad
Because I cant be with you

Baby I cant be with you

Thinking back on how things were
And how we loved so well
I wanted to be the mother
Of your child
And now its just farewell

Put your hands in my hand
Well find another end
And come with me,
And my head, and my head
On anyones shoulder
Cause I cant be with you

Baby I cant be with you

Cause youre not here, youre not here
Baby I cant be with you
Cause youre not here, youre not here
And baby Im still in love with you

No comments:

Copyright 林記 ever and forever

Feel free to distribute with the following copyright message attached:

Writtien by YH Lam. Original Posted at www.yickhong.blogspot.com

wibiya widget