Sunday, May 22, 2011

Whatever makes her happy on a Saturday night?



To be honest I have abandoned Suede for quite a while. I don't even care to buy "The New Morning". Head Music is cool but that's all.

Try not to tell me "Suede" and "Dog Man Star" are better.(I mean, does it make you sound smart to be a captain obvious? Try not to repeat something everybody knows for ages)

But this song happened to come up my shuffling iPhone few nights ago. And it sounds great. See you in the coming up Suede live in HK =]



Suede Live in Hong Kong 2011
2011年8月11日(星期四) 下午8時至11時 (3小時)
亞洲國際博覽館 8號館 香港新界大嶼山航展道1號


http://www.timable.com/event.php?eid=15012

No comments:

Copyright 林記 ever and forever

Feel free to distribute with the following copyright message attached:

Writtien by YH Lam. Original Posted at www.yickhong.blogspot.com

wibiya widget