Monday, December 10, 2007

Let's smile

I know I'm nerdy, weird, and maybe cynical. Usually you won't tell people you are cynical because cynical is something...big, and it's too big to use to describe oneself which could and would make people think you are arrogant or pretentious. So when you want to tell people you think you are cynical, the humble way is to tell people you are nerdy and weird. And now I tell you I'm nerdy, weird and cynical. It's because I really and sincerely think that I'm nerdy, I'm weird and I'm cynical.

You see? I'm really telling your the truth down inside my heart.

Think about it. For god sake you have just had a fucking good day in Disneyland(and which is nearly impossible in real life), and you were going to take the very last photo. Your friends asked you, "Why couldn't you smile when you are taking photo?"

Okay, sure I could. But some of your bloody friends even asked, "Why don't you smile when you are taking photo? Don't you feel happy about today's trip?"

"Of course I'm happy."

"Why don't you smile then?"

"Look, I smile when I'm happy. It doesn't mean I'm not happy when I don't smile. That's the fucking logic and that's the basic knowledge which helps Isaac Newton understood what keeps the fucking moon in the fucking sky! I smile when I'm happy and when I want to. So do you always smile when you are happy? Why I didn't see you smile when you are in this fucking Disneyland all the time? Are you not happy about this trip?"

"Of course I'm happy. It's tired. Smile all the time is tired."

"So you finally make some sense."

"The logic things are gay. It's Greek. All Greeks are gay."

"Good Logic. Welcome to the gay world."

Just a joke. When it's logically valid, doesn't mean it's the fact. It's valid but doesn't sound. Apparently there's no prove or fact that can make "all greeks are gay" sounds. But that's the basic and simple idea, which is difficult enough for most of us.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Copyright 林記 ever and forever

Feel free to distribute with the following copyright message attached:

Writtien by YH Lam. Original Posted at www.yickhong.blogspot.com

wibiya widget