Sunday, March 29, 2009

What do you want to be?

Somehow I think I'd love to live in a lazy slow pace town or country
side or suburban so that I could enjoy every second of my life. Yeah,
I really think so. I guess so. But, unfortunately, I have just
discovered I am the kind of person trying to run off everyone in front
of me in the street. I,m the one who have the desire to push away any
slow walking person block my fuching way. "it isn't it ironic? Don't
you think?", Ironic by Alanis Morissette.

So this is it. We want to be what we want to be which we could never
be. It just like David Beckham or Steven Gerrard want to be a Paul
Gascoigne. Dammit. Stevie G should listen to Zizou...be a Claude
Makelele. =)

Start this in fanling platform and I have just gone past tai po, seems
I can still write fast with the iPhone. Haha, new toy rules!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Copyright 林記 ever and forever

Feel free to distribute with the following copyright message attached:

Writtien by YH Lam. Original Posted at www.yickhong.blogspot.com

wibiya widget