Friday, April 17, 2009

Hi there

Haven't written anything for awhile... Actually I do think somehow
facebook really did takeover blogging a bit. Just talked with boss a
bit back then. Like facebook can really "push" the content to your
network...even some weaker bonded people. Like those bass playing
recording clips. I'm pretty sure much less people will ever notice I'm
learning bass guitar if I have only posted the clip here.

But sure I'll leave some serious writing here. The problem is now I
have much less serious talk... The most serious thinking of me now is
about my job. And something more serious and important than job is
confidential.

Let's talk a bit about music infustry now. My boss noticed I'm fan of
oasis and he told me he watched an interview of Noel on tv.

Ok, It's about they are banned from mainland. We talked a bit on oasis
image. Oasis has been a working class band. But they are apparently
too rich to speak for the working class now. Their music evolved a
bit. But image and talk are still working class vibe. So it's not too
difficult to see there is sort of a contradiction there.

Reached fanling, talk later =D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Copyright 林記 ever and forever

Feel free to distribute with the following copyright message attached:

Writtien by YH Lam. Original Posted at www.yickhong.blogspot.com

wibiya widget