Sunday, July 06, 2008

Out of my brain on the 5:15

Sometimes we just don't know why we can be that stupid.

It's not a sin to be dumb, but stupid.

I'm not sure why I would fall in love randomly with an acoustic bass guitar.

It just like you fall in love with an one night stand, and she is a cheap one.

She gave me excellent good feeling 5 minutes today anyway. And I feel the buzz when i have my fingers and palm on her body...yep, she's a bass guitar.

Usually I'd become a stalker instead, it's more romantic and less responsibilities. But I have just decided to grab it back home.

What change me?

Money is a good thing to anything.

No comments:

Copyright 林記 ever and forever

Feel free to distribute with the following copyright message attached:

Writtien by YH Lam. Original Posted at www.yickhong.blogspot.com

wibiya widget